Saturday, March 1, 2008

Can you say Drunk

DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK



So here I am in NYC and it is a good place. The first impression is Busy busy busy. I have missed the past 2 days writing and have been quite busy at work. I like it when I am really busy at work and have many things to do. When you are bored and struggle to find things to do work sucks.

With that being said, I learned a lot at my training session. There were many things I gained knowledge in and I hope to utilize the skills I learned in everyday practice.

I ended up being able to go to a spin class this morning at the gym next to the hotel and it was a great way to start my day. I couldn’t be happier while I am out of town and to be able to take advantage of a spin class like that is great. To be honest I am a little drunk right now while I write this but I figure I get to be in NYC once in a blue moon and it is a good reason to have a few drinks so have a good time while I’m here and live it up.


Tonight was an interesting night for me in the aspect that I was forced to re-live and or experience my relationship with Sarah for the second time. Somehow, in the course of the evening the conversation of Sarah was brought up and that is when I began to tell the story of how a girl whom I barely knew changed my life. Now when I look back on the entire situation and I realize that she changed my life for the better and I love my friends that I have now in dallas.

If your reading this you know who you are…… Put it this way, you came and watched me waste away for 4 hours running in Austin; you know who I am talking about. You are the friends I care about and the people that I want by my side when I try for an ultimate goal. (The Ironman)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, its not everyday that an individual can have friends like yall.

This entry is getting close to going to the place of giving you my background and I don’t think that a time when I am little drunk like I am know is the place to write all of these feelings. A better time would be when I am one sober and two when I have about 8 hours to just write. We all have our different situations that involve work, life, and some sort of balance. WOW I need to stop and read this before I post it.



Wow, I can only think that if some of my friends read this they will go holy shit this guy is weird, well I am only as weird……

No comments: