Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A good day?

When people ask you how your day was typically how do you respond? I normally say good or great even if something wasn't that good. Today is short and brief but it was a good day.

It started off well with a 62 min ride on the trainer in my APT. I watched the movie "Blow" and even polished my shoes while I was on the trainer. Then I went off to work and had a very productive day at work. I got a lot done and even began my role as Prolog super-user for my business unit.

I attended a Team in training meeting this evening about becoming a team captain or mentor. I am going to go ahead and do it but probably not raise money. I am more interested in volunteering my time and knowledge to those who are very anxious about doing a triathlon and helping them somewhat with their fundraising. I love being able to influence others have an impact on their life and help them with letting the sport of triathlon become part of their life. This is what I truly enjoy. I think the best thing is to really communicate this to TNT people.

It will really take some commitment from me to make it to all the training's but a commitment is a commitment and I will follow through on it. The only down side is that I wish I could do the race with all the potential athletes but I am doing the Longhorn Ironman 70.3 the same day as the Dallas US Open. So it looks like I may go to washington DC in september and do a race then. Depending on the cost or what I will figure out soon.

Checking out for Tuesday.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day no matter what for one reason... but I won't share that with the world, however some select few who read this may be able to figure out why this particular wednesday is better than others.

No comments: