Monday, February 25, 2008

The first of many

Hello to all. 

So I have decided to become a blogger. Well shall see how this works out... Today's topic of disscussion will be on why I decided to start a blog. In some of the future posts I will try to give some of the readers a little background on who I am, what I do, and what I have done. This past saturday a group of mutual friends all met together to go for a bike ride at White Rock Lake. At the lake another individual met up with us and I found this person very interesting. His name is Chris. I later went on to ride about 40 miles with Chris and chat casually for the entire 2.5 hours we rode together. Today I went for a bike ride with a friend Mike and he mentioned to me that I should read Chris' blog. After he said this to me, I immediately said, I have always wanted to start a blog and write stuff. I then proceeded to say that if I did start a blog then people would really find out how crazy I really am. Just kidding, but seriously..... Mike encouraged me to start a blog and share my thoughts and comments on life. So I did like anyone would and went on facebook and found Chris' profile and read his blog. It was a good blog. After reading it I decided that I would start a blog. So here I am right now writing what is to be hopefully the first post of many. I think this is a good start for now, because its late and I have to wake up at 4:50 am to go for a nice long swim.

No comments: