Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Ironman Movie

So ever since I started training for the Ironman I thought that upon completing the race I would make a movie about my experience and how endurance sports have really changed me. I put together a movie and it is now on the internet. It can be found here on my coaching page from my team. Oh yeah by the way I am now a coach with Texas Triple Threat and look forward to helping tons of people out in the future. I only hope I can also help people achieve the goals and dreams the same way my coaches have.

So the link that contains the video is on my coaching page, simply scroll down and click on the "Becoming an Ironman" link. I would grab a drink and some popcorn cause it is about 30 minutes long. But enjoy it. This is my way of telling everyone out there anything is possible...



No comments: